Thursday, May 29, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!

Yesterday was my birthday. I turned 31. It's hard to believe, but I guess I 'm getting used to being in my thirties instead of my twenties!

It was a mostly busy but bla day at work, but the day got better and better! My parents had a small flower pot in a tea cup from 1800flowers sent to my office , I spoke with everyone in my family. My dad left a particularly amusing sung message on my answering machine! Several friends called or emailed, and John actually wrote in a card and had it on my plate when I arrived at our regular "bad Chinese" dinner. (On Tuesdays and Wednesdays he teaches at a store in a strip mall with a Chinese place practically next door. I usually meet him there one of the two days.)

I really appreciate everyone's well wishes. They made me feel very special and loved. We all need to be reminded of that every once in a while!

1 Comments:

Blogger DenverSop said...

That's what birthdays (and friends) are for!

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home