Friday, December 07, 2007

I love snow!

Wow how time flies!

It's already winter - kind of. We've had our first and second snows, but the high is still around 40 degrees today. Shucks! I love snow.

Peope around here get nervous when it snows even only less than an inch. People stay in a lot, and when they do go out traffic moves significantly under the speed limit. I don't get it. Oh, well. The roads really aren't that bad as long as people keep moving!

I think the snow is delightful as it falls, and beautiful as it clings to branches and nestles into the lawns. Christmas lights even have a more magical glow with snow around. Snow softens the sounds of bustling people and conversations. I love the kind of snow that crunches underfoot. :)

We may be getting some more soon. I hope so.

Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!

1 Comments:

Blogger DenverSop said...

Welcome back to the cyberworld! :-) I like snow, too. You should move out here to Colorado. Only the recent immigrants are afraid of the snow and the rest of us roll our eyes at them. :-) Of course, the other nice part about CO is that we have one of the best departments of transportation in the country. They did a brilliant job last year in our blizzards.

11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home