Sunday, August 20, 2006

My apologies for missing yesterday!

My husband and I spent hours outside digging out grass and weeds parading as grass on the south side of our house to prepare a flower bed. We decided to take a "break" and check out nurseries to compare prices for bulbs. We had seen bulbs at Home Depot the night before, so we were rather suprised to learn after driving to no fewer than 4 nurseries all over the area that bulbs aren't even available for purchase for another month!

Undetered, we headed back home for some more work... only my body said, "please don't do anymore." It pleaded, I persisted with at least pulling out weeds if not jumping on sovels, digging up sections of lawn and then sitting on my knees to shake the dirt out of the clump. Believe me, I'm sore!

I checked online for online bulb catalogues, so I can start my comparison shopping, but then I just didn't have the energy for a blog. :( I made it to church this morning, but took a 2 hour nap upon returning home!

1 Comments:

Blogger DenverSop said...

It's great that you had the energy to be so productive yesterday!

I slept for a couple of hours this afternoon, too! Must be something in the water!

10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home