Friday, September 01, 2006

John's incredibly insightful observation

John and I went to Red Lobster tonight to celebrate his getting hired as a flute teacher by a local boarding school. John has been going to Red Lobster since he was a kid. If I remember correctly, he and his grandmother had monthly dates there. He even remembers when they started serving their cheezy biscuits.

Tonight after over 15 years of eating Red Lobster biscuits served in their specially shaped basket John made an "incredibly insightful observation."

"Hey, look," he said pointing at the basket. "There's a fish!"

I couldn't help bursting out laughing.

I noticed that the basket was shaped like a fish the first time he took me to Red Lobster!

I've always said that he has selective vision. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home